Already have an account?
As of January 24, 2014, New Ohio Review will require a $3 reading fee for online submissions. This regrettable charge has become necessary due partly to rising printing costs and, more significantly, to the recent inundation of online submissions overwhelming our small staff, whose editors continue to consider every submission with care and respect. We are happy to waive online submission charges for our subscribers; and paper submissions are not subject to any fee. Thank you for your loyalty and understanding in these cyber-trying times.
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the "writer name" field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- In the comments field, please start by entering your Receipt Number. We will not accept a submission without this information. To make a payment, please visit https://commerce.cashnet.com/ohionor You may also include a brief bio before hitting submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you're done.